Welcome to the ABE blog. Check here regularly to read about faculty research, student activities, industry trends, and much more. Everything is written by ABE@Illinois faculty, students, alumni, and industry professionals actively involved in the disciplines of agricultural and biological engineering and technical systems management.
There's Always Time to Study Abroad
- Senior Daniela Markazi describes how she was able to study abroad and the lessons she learned.
Your Best College Experiences Might Not Happen in Champaign-Urbana
- Senior Kara Brockamp goes over her experience with professional networking off-campus.
- Senior Halex Brockamp learns a valuable life lesson after a day of arduous hiking.
Past blog posts:
- Learning in the Fast Lane
- Looking to Lead
- Preparing myself for success
- Supportive family and extracurricular activities make all the difference
- Memories to last a lifetime
- Preventing unwanted salad surprises
- Creating your own path
- BSL 2 lab aids ABE graduate research students
- A new path to clearer skies? Jet fuel from sugarcane
- Engineers can do hands-on things?
- Reducing agricultural injury and illness risk through coalitions
- Coding: A necessity for engineering
- Academia and industry come together at the University of Illinois Research Park
- Eye of the beholder
- Working around mother nature
- Working with Louisiana sugarcane farmers
- The Agriculture in Agricultural Engineering
- TSM - The intersection of business and technology
- Work hard and do great things!