You'll Fit Right In!
As an ABE student, you’ll learn how to design and manage technological solutions to problems in agricultural, food, and other biological systems. You’ll also conduct research and outreach in these areas:
- Sustainable bioprocessing and industrial biotechnology
- Robotics and automation for agricultural systems
- Soil and water resources engineering
- Bioenvironmental engineering
- Agricultural and industrial safety and health
1 Program, 2 Colleges
Combine engineering and technical systems studies to fit your interests in agriculture and the environment. With programs housed in both the Grainger College of Engineering and the College of Agricultural, Consumer and Environmental Sciences (ACES), you'll have access to resources and faculty in both colleges.
Get in touch.
We're happy to answer all of your questions to help you join the ABE family!